Scalability for the Growing Business Support for VoIP and Traditional Voice Enhanced Centralized Management
The UNIVERGE SV8300 communications server is the ideal system for medium-sized businesses that wish to compete and grow their businesses over time. This robust, feature-rich solution is completely scalable and can be expanded to meet your communications needs both now and in the future.
At a Glance
- Support of up to 1536 stations and 512 trunks
- 19” stackable chassis architecture
- Scalability for the growing business
- Support for VoIP and traditional voice
- Enhanced centralized management
- Enables Unified Communications integration
UNIVERGE SV8300 BENEFITS
- Centralized management solution relieves the management burden for IT departments.
- Support of both VoIP and traditional voice on a single SV8300 system.
- Application integration for better customer service and improved teamwork.
- Scalability to a 2048 ports single image system, distributed over multiple sites.
- Rack-stackable architecture for server functions, media gateways and media converters in a single unit.
UNIVERGE SV8300 FEATURES
The SV8300 is a full-featured IP based communications system providing a rich feature set of existing NEAX2000 IPS, with pure Voice over IP (VoIP) communications, across corporate Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN and WAN).
- Dual CPU (Option)
- Remote node unit
- Small to medium Call Center
- Open SIP Standard terminal
- Hotel functionality
- CCIS Networking
- SIP Trunk point to point and to multipoint
- Least-cost routing for self-healing networks
- IP-DECT solution
UNIVERGE SV8300 SPECIFICATIONS
|19 inches wide, 3 Rack Units high|
|AC 100-240V (50/60Hz)|
|Intel Celeron-M 600MHz|
|DDR SDRAM 256MB
Flash ROM 64MB
Backup SRAM 4MB
Number of Ports
|Expandable to 46 Nodes|
|Internal ACD Max 1,024 stations
OAI support UNIVERGE applications
Fax over IP (T.30 Support)
Mobile Extension Enhancement
|Ethernet 10/100, 10/100/1000, RS232|
|IP, ARP, ICMP, TCP, UDP,OAI, ISDN, Q-SIG, CCIS etc.|
Optional Tools & Features:
WIFI Phone, Soft Phone